New JQM Smartphone & Tablet Portal - Available Now

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

EyezOnRich

New JQM Smartphone & Tablet Portal - Available Now

Post by EyezOnRich »

The new JQM powered mobile portal with enhanced features is available now.

You can get to it from your current mobile link just by navigating back to the summary screen and hitting refresh on your browser or you can create a new Mobile Portal link.

If you have an older Smartphone or you have having problems with the new link then just create a new Mobile Portal link and you will be sent 2 links in the e-Mail. One for the new portal and a second link that will take you to the classic portal that will work with older devices.

There is a compatibility list here ...

http://jquerymobile.com/test/docs/about/platforms.html
Attachments
summary.PNG
summary.PNG (58.58 KiB) Viewed 18063 times
VirtualRain

Re: New JQM Smartphone & Tablet Portal - Available Now

Post by VirtualRain »

This is very nice compared to the old version... Thanks!

One suggestion... is there a way you can make the field for code entry numeric such that iOS pops up the number pad rather than the full keyboard? It would make entering the arm/disarm code much easier.

Cheers!
bpsmicro

Post by bpsmicro »

It works great on my Windows Phone. Many thanks!

Brad.

Edit: Ahh, spoke a bit too soon. Are the "Zone Activity" and "Recent Events" screens supposed to scroll? For some reason the controls used for those lists aren't scrollable on the Windows Phone. I can just see the top 5 items.
drigosu

Post by drigosu »

Ok, I am lost - sorry? How do I get the new platform for my iPad and my Driod X?
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

drigosu wrote:Ok, I am lost - sorry? How do I get the new platform for my iPad and my Driod X?
The easiest way is to log into your account on a computer and make a new mobile link. (Assuming you are getting e-mail on your iPad)
bpsmicro wrote: Edit: Ahh, spoke a bit too soon. Are the "Zone Activity" and "Recent Events" screens supposed to scroll? For some reason the controls used for those lists aren't scrollable on the Windows Phone. I can just see the top 5 items.
Right now the scrolling is done by javascript and is not supported the same on every device. There is a new version of JQM being released shortly that supports the scrolling in a simpler CSS style and that should fix the issue for Windows mobile. We'll upgrade as soon as it is ready.
VirtualRain wrote:One suggestion... is there a way you can make the field for code entry numeric such that iOS pops up the number pad rather than the full keyboard? It would make entering the arm/disarm code much easier.
We played around with that a fair bit before releasing and there is some strange behaviour associated with it. Browsers that support HTML 5 and the "numeric" input type will also try to automatically format the input with commas. Which is very strange for something like 4 or 6 digit code. i.e. if your code was 1234 it would get displayed as 1,234. I just thought that was too weird. We'll keep looking at it for a work around.
Tony_P

Post by Tony_P »

Is there a way with the new smartphone interface to bypass zones? There was a box in the old interface where you could enter the zone number that needed to be bypassed.

Thanks

Tony
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

This is talked about in another thread.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=268

Post by 860033 »

I SETUP MY SYSTEM PGM WHIT CODE , ON KEYPAD I NEED PRESS *72CODE(1234) toggle THE PGM.
HOW CAN I USE THE PGM COMMAND WITH CODE ON CELL?
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

You can use the Custom Key Sequence field to enter that sequence.

Post by 860033 »

I got it thank you!!!