Three change requests...

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

bpsmicro

Three change requests...

Post by bpsmicro »

The first I'd made a while back, but I think it was in another thread and probably got lost...

1) I really wish the "Zone Activity" list on the website (and mobile site) was sorted by time (most recent at the top) rather than by zone number. It just seems to make that much more sense, and will be the same sorting as "Recent Events".

2) I think this was also mentioned before by somebody else, but it'd be cool if, for the various zones, you could replace "OPENED" and "CLOSED" with something custom. I'm thinking under "Zone Activity" specifically. I realize the panel itself only reports that way, but the website can be somewhat smarter.

3) I vaguely recall seeing this mentioned in a different context, but it'd be nice if there was a "1-click" mechanism to update the panel time. I suppose I can figure out the sequence and type it in that way, but since my old panel is stuck with the old daylight-savings paradigm, four times a year I have to reset the time (well, and then I reboot it, which is seldom fortunately).

Brad.

Edit: I just found the other thread talking about remote-setting of the time. I see that request is in "the queue" so ignore this duplicate request on #3 above. ;)