EnvisAlarm activation delay?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Gabriel

EnvisAlarm activation delay?

Post by Gabriel »

Hello,

I sent my request to activate monitoring with my EnvisaLink 2DS 1 week ago and promptly received a reply containing a form that I need to fill. I sent it back the next day, and haven't heard back from Eyez-on since then.

I sent a second e-mail 3 days ago to confirm if my form had been received but no reply either.

For other users who have subscribed to EnvisAlarm, how long did it take to get activated?

Thanks.
Gabriel

Re: EnvisAlarm activation delay?

Post by Gabriel »

Update: my 2DS now shows up as monitored.
cmorning

Post by cmorning »

Is there a phone number I can call? I'm still waiting. I received the email that someone would contact me within 24hrs several days ago.

Chris
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

I never got an e-mail or a call back - I checked the status page every few days and found out that it was activated. I was then able to do test transmissions to the monitoring station to confirm that everything was working.

Maybe someone is out on vacation or something, the initial reply I got from them was very quick and the comments i've read here are about how quick and dedicated the support staff here.
cmorning

Post by cmorning »

Thanks. I'll wait another day or so before looking for other providers.

Does EnvisAlarm provide a document that I can send to my insurance company so to get a discuounted rate for having monitoring?

Chris
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Quite a bit of manual setup is required for EnvisAlarms on the central monitoring side and these people have all been away at a trade show. We apologize for the delay. Just to make sure nothing was missed I would send an email to nasales@eyez-on.com with your account name asking about the status. It does normally take 1 week.

Yes, Eyez-On can provide you with a certificate of monitoring for your insurance company.
cmorning

Post by cmorning »

Thanks!