Envisalink not accepting remote commands

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

tad

Envisalink not accepting remote commands

Post by tad »

Unit has been working great. Just tried to disarm remote and nothing happens. I see commands stacking up in command queue. Below is my info. Any Idea? thanks

MAC: [----------------] Deleted by Admin
Version: 72
stevew

Re: Envisalink not accepting remote commands

Post by stevew »

I saw that myself a few weeks ago. I think it's a server /portal issue on their side. It happened once to me only in months that I've had the 2DS.
www.autoland.ca
"Never argue with ignorance; they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Sorry to correct you Stevew, but if your module was working and then is no longer is receiving commands, it is always a problem at the module end.

Look at your account, at the top of the details page you will see when your account status was "Last Updated". If the time is not within a couple of minutes then your module is not communicating for some reason. If the module can't communicate with our servers, we can't communicate with it (and commands will stack up waiting for such time as we can).

Send your MAC address to esupport@eyez-on.com and we can try and help you troubleshoot your problem but prior to that, please read the FAQ and make sure you've gone through the standard troubleshooting tips.

Also, never give out any personal information like your MAC address on the forum!
stevew

Post by stevew »

In my case, when it happened, it stacked the commands in the queue, and I could see the same arm commands in the queue about 10 times. I closed the browser session, returned about 10 minutes later and all started working perfectly. I was however, during the no-activity period, always able to communicate with the 2DS (private IP) from my BB through the VPN on the public side. I wrote it off to network issues on the server side. I apologize if I was wrong about that. It happened only that one time.
www.autoland.ca
"Never argue with ignorance; they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."
noone

Post by noone »

This is happening to me right now.

Last updated time shows current when logged into the portal.

Queue has several commands in it.

Is the system down again???
Uz3r0n3

Post by Uz3r0n3 »

I am having the same issue that just started this pass Friday, commands are not going thru. I saw this post with people having the same issue and happened around the same time frame:
http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1198

I believe its a server issue, but here is a post saying it is fixed:
http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1195

I hope it gets fixed soon.