EnvisaLink 2DS New Feature Request

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

raygallion

EnvisaLink 2DS New Feature Request

Post by raygallion »

I just installed the EnvisaLink 2DS with DSC PC5010. I would like to remotely schedule alarm to come on in away mode at a certain time and then to be disarmed at a scheduled time. Can this feature be added please?
culmac

Re: EnvisaLink 2DS New Feature Request

Post by culmac »

Auto arming is built into the panel, auto dis-arming is only available on the newer boards with v4.5 firmware I believe. You don't need a 2DS for those functions.
stevew

Post by stevew »

You can do that in the user options on the panel itself (*6). You can set a daily and holiday arm/disarm schedule for each partition and it will ONLY auto/arm in away mode on auto-arm in any case. I'm not sure why you would need this at the portal? If they were to add it, I'd want it to be able to auto-arm in stay mode, as that can't be done on the panel currently.
www.autoland.ca
"Never argue with ignorance; they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."
raygallion

Post by raygallion »

I'd like to use portal to do when I'm away from home. I don't want it scheduled all of the time. And I want to be able to automatically schedule from portal to disarm. That way I can set to come on when I'm away and have it automatically be disarmed so person checking on my dog can get into the house. I don't want to have to remember to disarm and then have it go off when person checking on dog enters.
stevew

Post by stevew »

Understood. So if you can't get that, perhaps a WLS4959 remote that you can give to the person looking after the dog?
www.autoland.ca
"Never argue with ignorance; they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."
BernieR

Post by BernieR »

How about a WiFi chip on the 2DS so that I can connect it wirelessly if needed?
stevew

Post by stevew »

How about the ability to stay-arm WITH code? Since I have multiple partitions and require user access/ no user access on certain partitions, I'm forced to enter a code on arm/disarm, in any mode. I can't quick arm on the 2DS because of that. I'm forced to use the *9 arm to arm in stay mode, since the 2DS only does a stay-arm WITHOUT code currently.
www.autoland.ca
johnmcl

Post by johnmcl »

Hi,

can you please help with install process? I have PC5010 and want to monitor security status with iPhone. I am interested in connecting with Envisalink. Few things:

- the alarm system is not powered right now.
- i do not have the master reset / unlock code
- how do i configure the internet and phone access
- how do i connect envisalink? any connection diagram/pictures.

any help greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!
=john