Link EVL-4 to 2 different accounts

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

MercenaryRoadie

Link EVL-4 to 2 different accounts

Post by MercenaryRoadie »

Is it possible to have the same EVL-4 board linked in two different accounts?

I ask as I am the installer and want to be able to monitor System Troubles, Installer Maintenace, and Network Supervision/Line Cut but I need the owner to be able to monitor the system too.
ICQRIT

Re: Link EVL-4 to 2 different accounts

Post by ICQRIT »

The answer is YES, well sort of.

You cannot assign one module to two different connect2go accounts, but you as a dealer an log into your dealer portal and view all of your devices, select an individual one and even program them remotely as if you were at a keypad.

to receive an alert for a module , do so, under "MANAGE CONTACTS" add a new user and select an email address or Mobile SMS device, After you have verified your email address or contact, then ASSIGN device and MODIFY , select the type of alerts you wish to receive... Voila
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

If you are a dealer then you should be over at Connect2Go. Eyezon is only for DIY customers.
MercenaryRoadie

Post by MercenaryRoadie »

I'm not registered as a dealer at this time but I did send in the dealer request and have never heard back. This is the first time I am using the EVL-4 and just trying to understand its limitations.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

MercenaryRoadie wrote:I'm not registered as a dealer at this time but I did send in the dealer request and have never heard back. This is the first time I am using the EVL-4 and just trying to understand its limitations.
Check your private messages