New install can't Access the IP Address

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Ozyris

New install can't Access the IP Address

Post by Ozyris »

Good afternoon all,

I'm a new user just installed the EVL4 module to my honeywell vista 10SE. all lights are green but I'm getting a keypad address programming not completed error and a *29 error. The IP address 192.168.0.135 is not loading. I try disconnecting everything from the network, still not working. Need help accessing the local page. Thanks
GrandWizard

Re: New install can't Access the IP Address

Post by GrandWizard »

The Vista 10SE is not a supported panel, hence your errors.

Also, the 192.168.0.135 shown in the manual is an example, yours will be different.
Ozyris

Post by Ozyris »

?? When I purchased it, it stated 10P. I was able to to enter in the account, is it secured, the message displayed not secure. The directions also listed 10P installation steps?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

You said you had a Vista 10SE. Which is it?
Ozyris

Post by Ozyris »

My apologies for the late reply. I just installed a new Vista 20P panel, still having error 29. Followed the manual instructions, no change, not sure what to do. I do not have a communicator at this time. I unchecked that step as instructed. Thanks for any help you can provide.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Ozyris wrote:My apologies for the late reply. I just installed a new Vista 20P panel, still having error 29. Followed the manual instructions, no change, not sure what to do. I do not have a communicator at this time. I unchecked that step as instructed. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Submit a tech support request from your Eyezon portal by going to the Request Support Link.

It sounds like you haven't enabled *29 as per the instructions on Page 9. On newer panels the sequence is: *29 1 * 0 * *