New Feature Requests

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Ben

Re: New Feature Requests

Post by Ben »

Like i said in the topic: http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=278, a NTP server would be nice so it can sync the clock to the panel automatically, or if that cannot be done, at least, if we can choose our own timezone (with daylight saving changes...)

edit: that was added on the mobile portal, thanks!
Bryan53

Post by Bryan53 »

The ability to change/edit the device name would be nice.

Edit: Never-mind, figured out how to do it.
hypnosis4u2nv

Post by hypnosis4u2nv »

GrandWizard wrote: We're open to suggestions but we know of no way to control X-10 devices from the keypad other than assigning them to PGMs, and then assigning Command Output (*71, *72, *73, *74) to them. This has already been inplemented on both the portal and the mobile portal.

If anyone knows of another way we will certainly try and implement something.
I would love to see someone write a how-to on this. I was considering getting X-10 to control my driveway flood lights, the lights at two home entrances and some interior lights.

I am not familiar with how PGMs work and how to get the X-10 to work with the panel.
davidhogue

Post by davidhogue »

I would like to see a weekday & weekend time schedule for the Contacts options, so a Scheduler or a Calendar option can modify the enable / disable of the Zone Followers option or any option on a contact profile.

Example: I would like to just be contacted with the Zone Followers events Monday – Friday Between 7:00am to 4:00pm. So I know if my kids open the doors or windows these times, and so I would know when one of them left for school before the other leaves and sets the alarm. But not receive the events after or before the scheduled time, when the zones are open or closed frequently.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

There is probably no way to disable the reporting of zone followers with a time schedule as they are generated in your Envisalink and there's not enough space left for this complexity.

It may be possible to disable reporting via envisalerts on a schedule as that is hosted on our alerting servers.

It will be added to the list but bear in mind it is a fairly tall order.
os13

Post by os13 »

It would be nice to have a "user followers" feature, like the zone followers.
I'm not interested to get an E-mail each time me or my wife activate / deactivate the alarm. So I have disabled notifications about that. But it would be interesting to know when somebody else get in and out of my house : the maid, the neighbor who have the keys and a code in case of emergency ...
So, I'd like to be able to choose which users to follow or not for activate / deactivate events.
stevew

Post by stevew »

1) The ability to have the events in the log report using the named partition, either that of the panel, or the names assigned through the portal. Right now, I see "Partition 1" etc...instead of the name I've assigned through the panel or the portal.
2) Using the web portal to assign Zone followers (using Chrome), I check on all 64 zones and they all uncheck when I hit "save". I tried 60 zones and the same thing happens. I tried 1-8 - same thing. Not sure if this is a browser issue, but depending on the order I check them - it sometimes voids the zones and sometimes not.
www.autoland.ca
"Never argue with ignorance; they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."
adventureboy

Post by adventureboy »

Hi folks. Fantastic product so far.
Would be nice if we could set basic functions based on alarm condition on a schedule. For example, if the alarm is not armed at 23:00, arm it in Stay mode. Obviously, if it is already armed , do nothing.
stevew

Post by stevew »

You can do that with *6 in the user options on your panel! That's the Scheduled Arm/ Disarm with daily & holiday scheduling feature.
www.autoland.ca
"Never argue with ignorance; they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."
adventureboy

Post by adventureboy »

Wow, that just hits home with how unhelpful my alarm company is. Appreciate the info. They didn't even give me a manual.