Activity History

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

flipper

Activity History

Post by flipper »

Haven't logged into my account for a few months but did so today and noticed that my history log of all events is completely empty. I didn't delete anything. Any idea what happened? I've used the history log before when dealing with my ISP about network issues so it is quite a handy thing to retain. Thanks.
GrandWizard

Re: Activity History

Post by GrandWizard »

The Recent Events log is only 1 week long. You need to click on Full Log View to see the last year's worth of significant events.
dcuste

Post by dcuste »

My resent events log only has very few events in it. Even when I click "full log" it only displays a few different zone changes and has 5 month gaps. The download report is the same as the full report. What would I need to do to make all zone changes get captured in the log?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

dcuste wrote:My resent events log only has very few events in it. Even when I click "full log" it only displays a few different zone changes and has 5 month gaps. The download report is the same as the full report. What would I need to do to make all zone changes get captured in the log?
Zone state changes are not logged. If you look at the SYSLOG FAQ on this forum you will find a way to log all of your zone state changes to a local computer.