Duo install question

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

dougpark464

Duo install question

Post by dougpark464 »

Just wired up the Duo and connected to DSC1832. The first LED is slowly flashing green (other 2 are solid green). The printed instruction shows "panel not connected (DSC firmware installed)" Does the DUO require a specific firmware for DSC1832 panels? I have firmware 4.5.
dougpark464

Re: Duo install question

Post by dougpark464 »

Figured it out. I had to login to the site and add the Duo to my account which resolved the blinking first LED. Might be good to include this step on the printed instruction. The online instruction has it already which is good.

I was expecting the DSC to prompt new device addition as PC5400 but did not. Maybe this step was skipped since I already registered my old ELV3 this way.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Yes, the DUO enrols as a PC5400 just like the Envisalink does.
fix4all

Post by fix4all »

Same issue here. The KEYB LED blinks slowly. DSC 1832 panel not connected. The DUO for DSC was added to my account. No faults as far as I can tell. Built-in EVL4 seems to be working via local and public access. Have clicked the firmware update button multiple times and still stuck at version 44. Have tried rebooting and resetting the DUO.

Submitted the signed activation contract on March 15th late evening. No activation confirmation as of yet. No alarm service for 4 days now. This is really disappointing. Many preliminary details left out prior to signing up on what one should expect so to best plan accordingly.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit a tech support request from your Eyezon portal under Request Support.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Just to close the loop here for other users, @Fix4all activated his/her DUO as an Envisalink 4 so the LTE portion of the product won't work with EVL4 firmware. @Fix4all has to remove the device from the account and re-activate it as the proper product. It will then download the proper firmware and all will good after that.