Not Getting Notifications

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Crikey

Not Getting Notifications

Post by Crikey »

Yesterday evening when I armed our system I received no notification. "Eh?" Disarmed and re-armed. No notifications. Likewise no notification this morning when my wife disarmed the system.

Something down or broken?
Crikey

Re: Not Getting Notifications

Post by Crikey »

Still wasn't getting notifications as of last evening. This morning, when my wife disarmed the system, they were back.
rupeemaker2

Post by rupeemaker2 »

I haven't been getting notifications for about 2 weeks. iPhone 12 device. yet everyone else in my family are receiving notifications on older iPhones with a short delay.
rupeemaker2

Post by rupeemaker2 »

okay figured it out...delete the app on your iOS device; reinstall it; and allow notifications. This new platform that they are using you will notice a delay in receiving push notifications about 1 mins !
You will also have to edit your contact for the iOS device; for some reason it doesn't recognize your previous device.
rsattin`

Post by rsattin` »

I have never received notifications from EyezOn after installing the unit this year. I have set up contacts and devices on the website and the mobile app. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit a tech support request from the Eyezon portal. You may not have programmed your panel to send notifcations.
Oldhoundog

Post by Oldhoundog »

I was getting notification this morning to both email and text. Now I'm not getting any notifications. I can look the app and web page and it tells me activities.