Modernize the app

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Zonker

Re: Modernize the app

Post by Zonker »

GrandWizard wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:22 pm Both were updated at the same time.
OK this is not an iOS app. This is a container for the website. Will you ever make a true iOS app?
Mohdds

Post by Mohdds »

Personal preference but I happen to like the new interface over the old one. Nice being able to simply scroll down to see status and most recent activity. A step forward, perhaps a small step, but one nonetheless. Its also nice that users are given the option to go back to old interface if they prefer. :D
Juss12v

Post by Juss12v »

Mohdds wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:06 pm Personal preference but I happen to like the new interface over the old one. Nice being able to simply scroll down to see status and most recent activity. A step forward, perhaps a small step, but one nonetheless. Its also nice that users are given the option to go back to old interface if they prefer. :D
How do you go back to the old interface? I have an Android and iOS phone but cant figure out how to do this.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Send a request to tech support and they can flip you back to the old profile
Juss12v

Post by Juss12v »

GrandWizard wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:00 am Send a request to tech support and they can flip you back to the old profile
I was thinking it was something I could've done in the app on my own. Like a feature to toggle back and forth from new to old. But thanks.
Juss12v

Post by Juss12v »

I have a Samsung S22+ and whenever I get push notifications for opens and closes I get an alert that sounds like a door being shut. And when an alarm goes off it sounds like a siren.

I want to know if the alert sounds can be extended? preferably for the alarm sounds. I need it to ring loud and long enough to wake me up if there's burglary at the different locations that I monitor. The current alarm sound is like only 3 seconds long and if am in deep sleep that definitely wont wake me up lol.

I also tried to change the notifications sound for the app in my Samsung but its not allowed.. Can this issue be fix or changed?