TMobile 5G Home internet

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

jim7

TMobile 5G Home internet

Post by jim7 »

I have 2 properties that use EVL-4 and TMobile 5g home internet ., They have been working great for the last 3 months. I recently started getting errors of duplicate ip address conflicts. One of the properties is a house no on lived in and no one was using the internet. So nothing was changing. Last week they both stopped accessing the server. I can ping and set the thru web browser at property but app show off line with no trouble codes. I understand that 5g home internet is a new concept. And would not be so wound up if it never worked but this has been working great for 3 months and now nothing. I am wondering if any one else is on t mobile and getting it to work currently.
jim7

Re: TMobile 5G Home internet

Post by jim7 »

Well a bit of an update>.. First off I would like to say Eyez On tech support has been some of the BEST I have ever dealt with... Super helpful and responsive... The problem seems to be with T-Mobile. They are blocking ports in their system causing the module not to be able to communicate with EV server. I have spoke with TM tech and engineering. This change was done on a recent update and will not be reversed.
tmruff

Re: TMobile 5G Home internet

Post by tmruff »

I am having this same problem with T-Mobile Home Internet. Did you ever get this resolved?