Users

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

grod777

Users

Post by grod777 »

Couple of questions,
1) I will be getting a second alarm system. Can I add a user(s) on my account so the person(s) can use the app, but only for the specific system? Or am I better off just creating another account for the new system?
2) I noticed on my account in Contacts, there is an Iphone 14,2 (Iphone app). I have an iphone 13 and have the app installed. nobody else has the app installed. There is a series of numbers that follows after the device. How do I confirm its my iphone?

Thank you.
grod777

Re: Users

Post by grod777 »

Correction. The app is installed on 2 iPhones. I shared my creds with my father. So I’m now wondering if the (2) after 14 indicates app is installed on 2 devices?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

1) You would need to use Envisalerts+ service which allows for account sharing. The other users would then create Eyezon accounts and then you can share your second device with up to 3 other users. They would only see the device that is shared.
If you created a second account for the second unit then you would only see your first device on the app.

2) Ignore the iPhone number, its meaningless.
grod777

Post by grod777 »

Ok for #2
For #1 thanks. I may just create another account. Its for a rental that a family member will be renting so I have no issues giving them the creds. I dont need to see it on my app.
But if I did use the Envisalerts+ service, how much access would they get?
Thanks again.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

You can decide the share level. From full access to the rental account to notifications only.

There is more information on Enivsalerts+ under Services on the Eyezon portal.
grod777

Post by grod777 »

Thank you