Extra zones locally and in portal for DSC

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

gcottick

Extra zones locally and in portal for DSC

Post by gcottick »

Just installed EVL4 on DSC 1515 and everything looks fine on the panel. The system has 15 of 16 zones used. When I connect to EVL4 on network, app, or through portal it is showing extra zones 17-32 and they are open, causing the system to be in Not Ready mode so cannot armed.

System works fine though the panel (arm/disarm). I have tried rebooting the EVL4 through web interface and by removing power but did not resolve it. Also searched the forums and could not find an answer.

Any idea how to resolve this so we have arm/disarm control from the app?
GrandWizard

Re: Extra zones locally and in portal for DSC

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit a tech support request through your Eyezon portal as you have something misconfigured.
gcottick

Re: Extra zones locally and in portal for DSC

Post by gcottick »

Update on issue.

Tech support reported that all the zones were being reported through EVL4 after they did a module reboot. I was working on clearing the Error To Communicate trouble indicator (as we went IP when we removed land line) and the power cycling of the panel has cleared the extra zone issue. The extra zones are still there but they are all shown as closed in app, portal, and web so no issue with them appearing. I had power cycled while troubleshooting the issue, may not have left power off long enough. Sometimes it is the simple things!!