PTT with Trouble - need help

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

patrickbirke

PTT with Trouble - need help

Post by patrickbirke »

I know this has been asked before and I know that it's not specifically an EvisaLink issue since all it does is report what my DSC panel reports BUT I cannot find any information anywhere on the internet on how to clear this error.

I have read the DSC documentation and while the "Periodic Transmission Test" is mentioned, there is nothing specifically about the PTT with Trouble error or how to clear it.

At this point, I am unable to arm this DSC alarm via EvisaLink or directly via the keypad. Can anyone shed any light on what I should do here? I don't understand how/where this is in the DSC config.

The alarm will not go to a ready state but the keypad shows no open zones or open errors only to say that it cannot be armed until it is in a ready state.

How can I force my alarm back to a ready state?

Thank you
GrandWizard

Re: PTT with Trouble - need help

Post by GrandWizard »

There's a trouble on your system. What is the trouble when you hit *2? Look at your log as well, there should be something there that tells you what is wrong. Sounds like a zone is faulted if you can't arm it.
patrickbirke

Post by patrickbirke »

*2 = "There are no system troubles"

Last activity entry via the EyesOn portal = "PTT with Trouble"

The alarm is not in a ready state, despite no system troubles or open zones. Therefore it cannot be armed at this time

This is the problem I am trying to resolve, how do you get back to a ready state?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit a tech support request from your Eyezon portal under Support
patrickbirke

Post by patrickbirke »

Tech support request submitted, answered and now resolved. Thank you!