Eyezon & evl4 very slow

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Anarchy2007

Eyezon & evl4 very slow

Post by Anarchy2007 »

Can someone please tell me why this app is so slow? Bypassing a zone takes at minimum 30 seconds, most times the main screen will not show the bypassed zone (after some time it does show *1 accessed under the events menu). i then have to exit and enter the app again before it will show the bypassed zone. That is if the zone was actually bypassed Bypassing two zones and arming in stay mode is at least a 5 minute exercise.

It is not the network or internet. There are 3 other panels with ip modules connected to the same network and they have no issues (1x Olarm and 2x HYYP).
GrandWizard

Re: Eyezon & evl4 very slow

Post by GrandWizard »

I'm sorry to say but any delay like that would be network related.

Submit a tech support request from the Eyezon portal and we can see if there are any errors on your account.
Anarchy2007

Post by Anarchy2007 »

There is no issue on this network, except maybe the evl. I've attached 3 video clips of EVL4, HYYP and Olarm operating on the same network. There are 3 alarm panels on this property all connected to the same network. As a side note it is only bypassing that has this issue. When arming or disarming it is much faster and more reliable.

HYYP - Open App, Bypass zone, Arm panel = 30 seconds
Olarm - Open App, Bypass 2 zones, Arm panel = 25 seconds
Envisalink - Open App, Attempt to bypass 2 zones = 2 min 32 seconds (after multiple attempts none of the zones could be bypassed)
Attachments
EVL4.rar
(710.39 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
HYYP.rar
(315.36 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Olarm.rar
(287.85 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit a tech support request from the Eyezon portal and we can see if there are any errors on your account.
Anarchy2007

Post by Anarchy2007 »

Thank you, will do. I suspect an issue with the actual unit as it drops network pings. After about 15 pings @ 1 to 2ms it times out 4 times and pings again at 1 to 2 ms about 15 times and so on. Tested the network cable other devices ping fine on it.