add another person to my system

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

fjleon80

add another person to my system

Post by fjleon80 »

I have someone that will be moving in, so i want them to have access to the system. I read an old post stating that this is currently not possible but wanted to ask in case there's an update.

Note that we do plan to get the monthly professional monitoring plan, but do not have that set up just yet. The best I could do is add a "contact" to my system and now they get emails when I arm and disarm. However installing the mobile app does nothing since it didn't recognize the user (even with forget password). When creating the account with the same email I added on the contact section, it didn't recognize that I had added that contact to the system.

So is there any other option, besides just sharing the password?
GrandWizard

Re: add another person to my system

Post by GrandWizard »

There is only one "user" on your Eyezon account so if you want other people to have access to the system, the easiest way is to share your credentials with them.

If you really can't have that then the other option is "device sharing" which is available to Envisalerts+ subscribers. With this service you can "share" your system with another Eyezon account and it will appear on their app/portal. You can share up to three times with your subscription.
RefreshStore

Re: add another person to my system

Post by RefreshStore »

I just purchased the Envisalerts+ but I see no place to add another user so that they can use the app on their phone. Any help?