EYEZON Portal Errors

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

vicw

EYEZON Portal Errors

Post by vicw »

I had my IP100D shut down for a day or so, along with my DSC system, while I installed 7 Glass Breakage Detectors, and a 5108 zone expanders, with zones 1-7 wired, 8-16 wireless and 17-23 wired on the 5108. Coming back up, everything seems OK, except that on the initial startup I got these errors in the EYEZON Portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------
2011-03-01 16:13:37 - [*][6] By Access Code 40

Warning: pg_exec() [function.pg-exec]: Query failed: ERROR: syntax error at end of input LINE 2: mac = '00xxxxxxxxxxxx' and zone = ^ in /EYEZON2010/EYEZONPORTAL/eyezon_sec_details.php on line 777

Warning: pg_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /EYEZON2010/EYEZONPORTAL/eyezon_sec_details.php on line 778
2011-03-01 16:12:19 - Zone Expander 2 Supervisory Restoral
2011-03-01 16:12:06 - Cold Start
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(I just went back and x'd out the mac address, just in case it's something I shouldn't share on a public forum)
I haven't seen an recurrence so far, but I'm concerned that there might be a problem, or is this not abnormal?
GrandWizard

Re: EYEZON Portal Errors

Post by GrandWizard »

Can you email support@eyez-on.com with your MAC and full error message?
vicw

Post by vicw »

Sorry, I don't see the message any more on my system log. Seems to have rolled off. When I started the thread, I thought I was seeing repeated error messages, until it dawned on my there there were those two immediately following the cold start. I tried another cold start tonight, but didn't get the error. I'm wondering if it's because I used Firefox on my first access yesterday.

If I see a recurrence in the future, I'll try to send the detailed info to the support email.

Aside from this anomoly, the IP100D has been working beautifully for me. I couldn't be happier. I managed to dazzle my dentist tody with a demo of what I could do with it, and with my Synology Surveillance Server.
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

vicw wrote:Sorry, I don't see the message any more on my system log. Seems to have rolled off. When I started the thread, I thought I was seeing repeated error messages, until it dawned on my there there were those two immediately following the cold start. I tried another cold start tonight, but didn't get the error. I'm wondering if it's because I used Firefox on my first access yesterday.

If I see a recurrence in the future, I'll try to send the detailed info to the support email.
Thanks vicw we made some improvements in that area of the code so hopefully there will be no recurrence.

vicw wrote:Aside from this anomoly, the IP100D has been working beautifully for me. I couldn't be happier. I managed to dazzle my dentist tody with a demo of what I could do with it, and with my Synology Surveillance Server.
That's great to hear. We love the feedback! :D