Activating Central Station Monitoring WHAT GIVES?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Flyct

Activating Central Station Monitoring WHAT GIVES?

Post by Flyct »

I submitted a request and emailed completed paperwork to activate Live Central Station Monitoring about 2 weeks ago. As of yet I have not received a response and my account is still showing NOT MONITORED.

I also called a few weeks ago and they took a message and I was told I would call me back last Monday after the weekend. Still no call back.

How do I escalate for support?
JR
rppower

Re: Activating Central Station Monitoring WHAT GIVES?

Post by rppower »

I did subscribed recently and it took them a few days to process it. A few days later I had a few questions and I emailed them many times without response for about 3 weeks... I then went on their facebook page and someone replied that they would take care of it the same night. It's been 1 week today and they didn't contact me since! I think the product is great but their customer service is very bad. I just hope that if/when there is an alarm, the monitoring company will actually do their job! Good luck with your request!
Flyct

Post by Flyct »

UPDATE:

I sent eyezon tech support an email. They replied that I should send email to alarm support at envisalarms@eyezon.com

I sent them an email and 3 days later got reply that alarm is now monitored.

Now I need a letter for insurance company so I sent them another email yesterday. Let's see how long this takes.

My other home is monitored by nextalarm.com. I can generate a letter online myself for that account.

I'll update when I get reply.

JR
Flyct

Post by Flyct »

UPDATE 2;

Within 2 hours after sending email request for Certificate of Alarm Monitoring I received the letter in a return email.

THANKS
JR
DaveSin

Post by DaveSin »

Now that your System is officially being monitored, have you done a test to see if you get a call from your Monitoring Center? I would set off the alarm and wait for at least (1.5 - 2 Minutes, depending on you outbound alarm delay to the MC) before disarming the system and see if you do get that call from them. Also, ask them which zone triggered the alarm. You should test your system monthly or at whatever interval you feel comfortable with.